Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Spa Day At Amomi









It's been almost 7 months since I had the twins and I finally took some time for myself this past weekend.  So it wasn't actually a lot of time, but the few hours I had were much needed.  My husband took care of the babies while I enjoyed time at the Amomi spa.  I received a wonderful facial that was so relaxing I almost fell asleep. (These days I could probably fall asleep anywhere!)  The technician was very helpful in educating me on hydrating my skin with serums.  I love the PCA product line they use here, due to my skin sensitivity this is the only product I currently use.  I also highly recommend getting a massage here, they are excellent.  During the last few months of my pregnancy I was so uncomfortable the massages helped me to relax.

Amomi is a wellness spa and is also the center for Scottsdale Perinatal Associates.

The spa offers body treatments, massages, custom facial treatments, pedicures and manicures.  All services and products are pregnancy safe.
For those mommies to be check out their skin care line.  My favorite was the mama mio tummy rub oil- I swear by this and did not get one stretch mark. (As my husband would say I was HUGE : )-so I was completely shocked I didn't get one)
If you are in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area come check it out, currently the spa is holding a special (Here).

Scottsdale Perinatal Associates provides care for high risk pregnancy.
I had complications around 18 weeks of my pregnancy and became a patient here under the supervision of Dr Karrie Francois M.D.  I am very grateful to have been under the care of Dr Francois for my pregnancy.  She took control over my condition with speed and determination.  Dr. Francois was absolutely amazing, I'm not just saying that to be nice.  She truly was the best doctor, she is kind, very knowledgeable and  I can feel she really cares about her patients. Without the help of Dr Karrie Francois my twins may have not survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment