Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Mommy's Mani Monday

Mommy's Mani Monday





I have been on the hunt for a nail polish that is shiny, long lasting and dries quickly. As a working mom, I have not had time for my bi-weekly salon gel manis, so I needed a polish that will give me the long lasting color. I have so many colors at home, but nothing that would give me the same shine as a gel manicure does.  I recently found Infinite Shine by OPI and I absolutely love it! (They have the best names- I tried From Here to Eternity, Unequivocally Crimson and Can't Be Beet)

The Infinite Shine is actually a three step process: Prep-Prime-Laquer. This system was designed to achieve the same results as a gel manicure without the light. I only had time to apply one coat of color with a top coat, before the kiddos were up and it lasted me all weekend.  I applied OPI Rapid Dry Top Coat and still achieved a great shine with a quicker drying time. I was amazed to see the shine stayed on after all of the bottle washing.

Delete Formula X nail polish remover- This was given to me a few week back and it works so effortlessly.  The bottle has a no spill pump which was easy to use and it has a wonderful lavender smell.

If you have a nail polish favorite please share! I'm always on the hunt for a great color!

No comments:

Post a Comment