Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Welcome Back To Barre- Mama

 Back To Barre 3




(Dani's Pants-Similar On Sale, Aiden's Outfit- On Sale)


Double Trouble X 2




Playing In The Studio After The Melt Down


Every Mother Counts


Check Out The Cute Gift Shop-For All Barre Apparel



After slacking a few months, I finally made it back to Barre 3, one of my favorite workout classes.  It has not been easy for me to juggle work, kids and working out so I was really excited to be back at it!  Barre 3 is a combination of ballet, yoga and pilates.  You will perform isometric moves along with fluid motions to target all of your muscles.  I definitely was sore for a few days after class, which motivated me to keep going.

One of the biggest challenges I have with fitting in a workout is childcare.  I was so thankful to see this Barre studio offers childcare while taking class.  I almost made it through the entire class, but my little princess had a melt down and I left class early.  The twins  are starting to get anxiety with strangers which initiated the melt down, I plan to keep bringing them with me so they will get comfortable.  I look forward to making it through the entire class.

Welcome Mama Back Special-  Barre 3 is now offering a care package to moms and 10% of the proceeds will be donated to Every Mother Counts.  Every Mother Counts is a non-profit organization that helps provide education, transportation, and supplies all over the world to mothers in need.  To learn more about this amazing nonprofit go to everymothercounts.org.

Hope To See You At The Barre

No comments:

Post a Comment