Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale


Saturday Shopping Online

Nordstrom Sale

(Pants, Shoes, Bag, Hoodie)



It has been such a crazy week getting back into our routine with the twins after our vacation, I have not yet hit up my favorite sale of the year, the anniversary sale at Nordstrom's. The sale is now open for all and ends in August.  Every year I look forward to this sale, it's like Christmas in July- they have the best deals.

Unfortunately the boots I have been eyeing are already sold out, so here are a few items I snagged online today.
Nike sweat outfit-Call me crazy for looking at sweats in this July heat, but I'm already dreaming of the cooler weather. The heat is too much for the babes so we are in the house a lot.  I can't wait until we can get back into our daily strolls.

Nike Shoes-I have been in desperate need of new tennies and Nike has the coolest designs lately.
Bag/Diaper Bag-This bag is not on sale but I can't pass it up because it has great style and large enough to be a diaper bag as well.

Hope you find some great deals-Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment