Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Park Date

Park Date
Finding the right stroller for two was a challenge, there are so many strollers to choose from.  We decided to go with the City Select and we absolutely love it.
 I can stroll through stores and doorways with ease because of the tandem design, easy to maneuver and rolls smoothly while jogging.  I started walking around the block when the twins were 2 weeks old, it was a great way for me to get out of the house.  As soon as I felt up to it I started jogging around the block with them which was about a month and half after delivery.  We did buy the attachments for the car seats which makes it easier to run errands, if they fall asleep I don't have to take them out of their seats.

Our daycare lady watches our twins and two other older children, in order for her to continue going to the park daily we purchased this quad stroller for her.  She absolutely loves it, the back seats recline for the twins and they are completely covered by the canopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment