Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Must Read

Must Read


Baby Wise is a must read!
 As a first time mom this book was a helpful tool to establish a feeding and sleep schedule.  The basic concept of this book is to teach the parents to have control and guide the infants daily routine of feed, wake, sleep patterns.  I stayed consistent with our daily routine and by two and half months our twins were sleeping through the night. 
The steps are as follows:

  1. Feeding Time
  2. Wake Time
  3. Nap Time
In addition to these steps I also bathe the twins each night.  Your baby should not get a bath until the umbilical cord falls offs, in which I started this routine around 1 month of birth.  After the last bottle feeding I bathe, lotion, dress in pajamas and place down for bed.   This structured routine has made it very easy to put the twins down for bed.  
I wish you the best in sleep training!

No comments:

Post a Comment