Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

What We Wore





Hope everyone enjoyed there weekend!  The Halls had a busy weekend catching up with friends.  Meeting up with our friends gives me a great excuse to dress the kiddos up, this time I decided to match my little man.  It's kind of funny, when I was younger my mom did not want my twin and I to match our outfits and now that I have twins I love to coordinate their outfits or all of ours.



The twins are almost 5 months and I realized it is not as simple to take them out to restaurants anymore.  I'm not sure if it is the noise or anxiety from strangers but Aiden cried for a good 30 minutes, which leads to his mama getting anxiety.  Today I almost left the kiddos at home for brunch with a girlfriend but I attempted it again and they did very well.  I do want my kids to get use to other people so I hope it helps to keep bringing them along.  Tips: Load up the diaper bag with goodies to keep them entertained.

Aiden's Outfit: Shirt-H&M, Pants- Gap, Shoes-Nordstrom (similar)
My Outfit: Vest- Nordstrom (similar), Shirt- Splendid, Jeans- AG Jeans (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment