Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Yoga @ Butterfly Wonderland




From Caterpillar to Chrysalis


The Atlas Moth 


This moth does not have a mouth and has a life span of a week.






My Yogis


 My twin sis has some moves


 India the yoga instructor





Last week I took one of the most fascinating yoga classes, it was in the middle of a butterfly atrium. Scottsdale has one of the largest indoor rain forest atrium with over 3,000 butterflies from around the world.  It was so amazing to practice yoga, watch butterflies fly above and then land on me. (sorry no photos of them landing on me during the practice)  It was so relaxing to practice in such a beautiful setting, check out their schedule here.


1 comment:

  1. I love this! Beautiful scenery and a yoga workout? Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete