Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Our 5 Year Wedding Anniversary


Bell Rock in Sedona
















Last month my husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary in Sedona at The Garland's Oak Creek Lodge.  This was the perfect getaway to relax but not be too far away from the twins.  It was our first night away from the kids and it was a lot tougher than expected.  As much as I wanted to get away the entire time I also wanted them with us.

The lodge does not have television or internet access so we unplugged and enjoyed walking the grounds. The lodge is settled up against beautiful red rocks with gardens, an apple orchard and a creek.

Reservations do not come that easy, loyal guests have been coming here for years and holding their spot in advance.  I am happy to say I have a spot held for next year and very excited to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment