Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

The Love For Hand-Me-Downs


Untitled #17
Having twins can get quite expensive with clothing, toys, gear and furniture.  Lucky for us we have many friends that gave us handy- me- downs.  Babies tend to grow out of clothing really fast, so it was great to receive so many gently used items. We received everything from swings, car seats, bouncy seats and a lot of clothing. I am so grateful, in return I try to keep on giving.  I always keep an empty diaper box in the closet and place the smaller items in to hand down to the next baby.

With the twins I am constantly attempting to keep them entertained, so it is nice to have options with chairs, toys and exersaucers.  Not only do I have items at home but at their day care as well.  It can definitely add up if I were to purchase everything new.  I have found quite a few stores in town that buy and sell gently used items which helps keep the cost down.

I have snagged quite a few pieces from these local stores and absolutely love the reasonable prices:



(The little pony we purchased Here for $8.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment