Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Pumpkin Patch

Pumpkin Patch

It's almost October, one of my favorite months of the year!  Okay so maybe we are just beginning September, but I'm excited to over indulge in all things pumpkin, I cant wait for October to get here. I can never get enough of  pumpkin lattes, breads and even pumpkin facial masks. (PCA line has my favorite pumpkin mask, it smells great and it balances the skin after the hot, dry summer) 
My favorite time in October is dressing up for Halloween.  I definitely love to see how creative people become in designing costumes.  Last year I was on bed rest pregnant with the twins, I think that was the first year I missed out.  I'm so excited to dress the twins up this year in their first Halloween costume, but seriously there are too many cute costumes to choose from.  Here are some of my favorites:

  1. Ghost Leotard
  2. Boo Ya Onsie
  3. Sparkle Rompers
  4. Dalmation Romper

No comments:

Post a Comment